Various sizes and ozone applications are possible. Please contact us for your customized requirement.
- Output at sea level is 8gr/hr from Oxygen and 1,8gr/hr from air.
- Corona Discharge type ozone generator for small water treatment applications.
- Designed for continuous operation in domestic and light commercial applications with minimal maintenance.
- All components are of high quality and chosen for their durability and resistance to ozone.
- The stainless steel housing features a cover that allows the unit to be mounted outdoors in moderately sheltered environments (away from direct sunlight/rainfall).
- 3 ozone outputs depending on the type of feed gas used:
- Ambient Air 1.8 Gr/Hr
- Dry Air 3.1 Gr/Hr
- Oxygen (95%) 8.0 Gr/Hr
Ozone requirement calculator
Note that iron levels can be highly variable, typically between about 0.001 to 1mg/L. Manganese is generally very low at around 0.001 mg/L
Basic ozone waste water treatment concept
Ozone tubes with solid state high voltage power supplies. The ozone tubes are fully ozone resistant, being constructed from Sintered Alumina ceramic, Stainless Steel and Teflon. There are absolutely no glass or nylon parts.
Water level control with ozone
This is a further variation for applications where drinking water is distributed from a water tank. The system features a tank level controller, solenoid valve and timer, all in a water resistant housing. Ozone is dosed for a user determined number of hours per day. This will depend on the size of the tank, consumption and water quality. The tank of treated water will then drain to a low level before refilling and the ozone will run whenever the tank is filling so as to ensure that the water in the tank is disinfected at all times.