Diaphragm blowers for small tanks and bins and medium depths
Between fish tank sized blowers and side channel blowers for larger aeration requirements are diaphragm type blowers that deliver a suitable pressure and air volume for most small tank operations. We supply the Hailea ACO range and the Waterfall LP ranges, allowing for a variety of air delivery rates.
Waterfall & Resun air pumps like the LP100 quietly deliver a maximum high volume air output of 8400 L/hr (140 litre per minute), which is suitable for large fish and koi ponds. It should be housed in a low dust environment, but can withstand light rain and water sprinkling.
Installation hint: To increase the life of the rubber diaphragms, the unit must have back pressure.
Also used for: Waste water treatment aeration, deep water septic tank aeration, natural swimming pond aeration, aquaculture pond aeration, commercial and industrial water aeration, bubble baths.
- Very quiet - uses electromagnetic linear diaphragm technology
- Cast aluminium body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 100W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 0.042 MPa / 0.42 bar / 420 mbar / 4.2 m H2O
- Max air output: 8400L/hr (140 litre per minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 20mm
- Rated IPX4 (meaning - Should be placed in a low dust environment but will tolerate rain and light sprinkling)
- Must be set-up above the water level or fitted with check valve (eg Valterra)
- Maximum water depth for placed air stones: 4.0m
- Supplied with a plastic 33 outlet 44mmID manifold to suit 4mm - 8mm silicon air line
- Air Pump dimensions: 270mm (L) x200mm (W) x230mm (H)
- Weight: Air Pump, 6.6kg. Cartoned pump: 7.31kg
- 100 LPM. Max pressure: 0.042 MPa / 0.42 bar / 420 mbar / 4.2 m H2O
The LP type diaphragm blower cover a useful range between 40 lpm and 120 liters per minute in ponds up to 1.5m depth. The LP 100 can deliver air to over 3 meters deep if required.
At 4.5 meters the LP100 cannot deliver air;
At 4 meters, the LP60 cannot deliver air and as per its code, at typical depths of 1.5 meters (total pressure losses), will deliver 60 liters per minute of air.
Hailea Aco blowers
The Hailea ACO range is also used for small tank and large aquarium applications.
The ACO500 is the biggest in this range, delivering up to 280 liters per minute and over 180 liters per minute at 1.5 meters of water depth.
Other Hailea ACO models
We stock many, but not all these models - please email us to enquire about stock and prices.
Industrial uses - small tank aeration
The LP100 can deliver air to 2 or 3 micropore hoses (10mm ID). Each meter of micropore hose delivers 30-50 LPM of air.