UV-100 air ozone analyzer
The air ozone analyzer is for general purpose measurement of ozone in air. Its range is .01-900 ppm (v) with 2% accuracy, and it includes a built-in data logger. The UV-100 weighs only 2.1 kg (4.7 lb), it is powered by an AC adapter or 12 V external battery, and is equally versatile for the laboratory or for process monitoring. The outputs are digital display, 0-2.5 VDC and 4-20 mA. The instrument features LEDs to indicate calibration is due, the sample line filter should be replaced, and that the sampling area is above the danger limit of .1 ppm.
- UV Source: 254 nm mercury lamp
- Range: 0.01-900 ppm v/v in 3 ranges: 0-1.00 ppm, 0-10.0 ppm, 0-900.0 ppm
- Outputs: Digital display. 0-2.5 V, 4-20 mA, data logging
- Accuracy: 2%
- Sampling time: 10 seconds
- LED Indicators: On-off, Recalibrate, Change Filter, >.1 ppm at sample area
- Size: 95 — 210 — 216 mm (3.75 — 8.25 — 8.50 in)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.7 lb)
- Power requirement: 12 VDC at 400 mA.
- Warranty: One year
The Eco Sensor, Inc., UV-100 is calibrated to a reference instrument whose calibration is traceable to the US government standards agency, NIST. The UV-100 has internal sensors and programming to correct its calibration for temperature and pressure Calibration data and date for your UV-100 are included in the document package included with the instrument.