Leeb262 coating thickness meter
Functions & Features:
- English menu.
- Data transmission: USB, can be connected to the PC.
- Rechargeable lithium-battery.
- Wireless printing available.
- Changeable probes.
- Adjustable contrast of the LCD screen.
- Two methods of power off: Manual & Automatically.
- Limit settings: alarm if one of the measurement data is beyond of the limits.
- Deleting function: You can delete one of the doubtful data and you can also delete all of data in the memory to prepare for new measurement.
- Saving function: capable of 500 sets of measurement value.
- Two optional methods available to calibrate the gauge, and you can calibrate system error of the probe using basic calibration method.
- Five statistical data: Mean Value, Maximum Value, Minimum Value, Measurement, Standard Deviation.
Coating thickness gauge is mainly used for measuring hull, oil and gas pipeline, high pressure vessel and boiler wall thickness as well as a variety of plate thickness, can be measured material is a delegate with steel metal materials, can be plastic, nylon and other non-metallic materials.
Non magnetic coatings on magnetic substrates (such as aluminium, chromium, copper, zinc, tin, rubber, paint on the steel, iron, alloy and magnetic steel) or non conductive coating on non magnetic metal (such as rubber, plastic, paint, oxide on aluminium, copper, zinc, tin)