Coarse material pelleting – roughage pelletizers
Diesel generator powered pelletizer
Diesel generator available as electric start and manual versions/models. Also available as electric motorized models.
The pelletizing machine will produce fuels for you to burn. If you have a lot of by byproducts like corn cobs and sawdust you can easily produce pellets as fuel to burn in your house. The theory is that those materials are too loose to provide lasting energy, but a pelletizing machine will process those materials to gain a certain density.
Diesel generator pelletizer
The following are the diesel powered pelletisers.
Electric pelletizer models
PTO driven pelletizer
PTO pellet mill is suitable for farmers, so the raw materials for PTO wood pellet mill are usually easy to get. Sawdust, shavings, rice husk, cotton stalk, cotton seed skins, weeds and crop stalks and other plant wastes can all be pelletized into high quality pellets by using the PTO driven wood pellet mill.
The pellets made by the machine are mainly used as fuels for stove, furnace and other heating equipments. In addition, the PTO pellet mill can also make pellets for animal bedding and animal feed.
- This series machine can be powered by tractor (PTO).
- Models adopt the new design of direct connection of motor shaft and the main shaft.
- High accuracy gearbox and high output.
- It is widely used in aquatic food and feed processing factory, livestock farm, poultry farm, individual raisers, middle-sized and small farms.
- International advance steam fittings and imported pressure reduction valve.
- Flat die with long lifespan.
- Drive with heavy duty gearbox, which can produce continuously in the most adverse conditions.