MS6818 WIRE CABLE TRACKER FINDER & METAL PIPE LOCATOR/DETECTOR & TESTER CIRCUIT BREAKER FINDERS METER AC/DC 12~400V
Application: use for maintenance and check for communication cable, electrical power cable,MS6818 Wire Cable Tracker Finder Metal Pipe Locator Detector Tester Meter AC/DC 12~400V
construction pipe and hot project, etc. Especially suitable for finding open or short circuit for cable
or metal pipe, fuse or socket or junction box location and so on.
Transmitter, built-in AC/DC detecting function, can show transmitting power, code, battery status,
detecting voltage value and warning signal. Receiver can scan and check the frequency automatically,
also can show those information from transmitter too.
Both transmitter and receiver have mute function.
especially for the place need to be quiet, for example, hospital.
1. Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth;
2. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth;
3. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits;
4. Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering;
5. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating;
6. The transmitter is integrated with the functions of AC/DC voltmeter,
which can measure 12 to 400V AC/DC voltage on a linear basis:
AC~: 12 to 400V (50 to 60Hz)2.5%
DC-: 12 to 400V 2.5%
7. The screen of the transmitter can display preset transmitting power, transmitted codes,
its own battery energy, mains voltage detected, AC/DC status of mains voltage detected,
and warning symbol for mains voltage.
8. The transmitter has the functions of self-inspection to detect its own working status and
to display it on the LCD screen for users reference.
9. The screen of the receiver can display the transmitting power of the transmitter,
transmitted codes, energy of the transmitters and its own batteries,
AC voltage induced signal detected and warning symbol for mains voltage.
10. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically.
11. The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
12. Both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode.
13. The receiver is available with automatic shutdown(it is powered off automatically over 10 minutes of absence of keystroke).
14. The receivers LCD screen is provided with backlight for application in poor light.
15. Both the transmitter and the receiver is provided with flashlight function when working in darkness.
16. Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish several signals.
17. Compactness, durability and portability.
For water pipes, before tracing the pipe, use a thermal camera to locate where the leak is.