Hygiene Testing ATP (ADENOSINE TRI PHOSPHATE) Meter – SSP/1
Delivering simplicity and affordability through innovation.The SystemSURE Plus ATP luminometer hygiene monitoring system quickly determines the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water, ensures product quality and reduces costs.
This ATP luminometer is designed with state-of-the art electronics, upgraded software program and improved functionality. The palm-sized ATP luminometer is easy to use, extremely sensitive and affordable. Two other models with added functionality are the Ensure meter and Ensure Plus tablet & touch screen meter.
Used with the Ultrasnap (surface) and Aquasnap (water) testing devices, the SystemSURE Plus ATP luminometer measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast and mold cells.
Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in small amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The ATP luminometer measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Used by treatment consultants, engineers, large and small food processors, hospitals, restaurants, supermarkets and other industries where rapid detection of contamination is critical; the System Sure Plus allows companies to quickly determine the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces, using Ultrasnap™ Pens, and water, using Aquasnap™ Pens, ensuring product quality is maintained and costs are kept under control.
- Ideal for testing on site
- Battery Powered and portable
- Results can be read in 15 seconds
- Measures water samples & surfaces
- Simple and intuitive menu – simple to use.
- Data logging of 1000 results including:
- User definable programme’s
- Software & Cables included
- Compatible with AquaSnap™ and UltraSnap™ ATP Pens
HOW DOES SYSTEMSURE PLUS WORK?
In conjunction with the Ultrasnap™ and Aquasnap™ ATP swabs, SystemSure Plus measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in animal, plant, bacterial, yeast and mould cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in smaller amounts.
After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with the luciferase/luciterin reagent in the Ultrasnap™ or Aquasnap™ reagent device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. SystemSURE plus measures the amount of the ATP present by reading the amount of light generated by the reaction and provides value for the contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading the more contamination is present. Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed.
Depending on the industry, this system will help the product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls. ATP hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene programme.
AquaSnap – Water Combs
UltraSnap – Surface Swabs
Test kit and accessories
SystemSure Plus ATP Meter
Protective Carrying Case
Hygiena Ensure ATP meter
- The Ensure ATP meter is one instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Real time ATP results and same shift microbial indicator results make EnSURE a helpful troubleshooting system
- Measures ATP, High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, TVC, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E. coli, ALP, and ACP test devices
- Connects to software via USB
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
Ensure ATP Cleaning Verification Test, applicable to the Ensure and Ensure Touch meters
The EnSURE™ Touch luminometer is compatible with all Hygiena ATP test devices.
- UltraSnap™ – Surface ATP Test
- SuperSnap™ – High-sensitivity Surface ATP Test
- AquaSnap™ Total – Water ATP Test
- AquaSnap™ Free – Water ATP Test
Indicator Organism Tests, applicable to the Ensure and Ensure Touch meters
indicator organism tests bridge the time gap between ATP and bacterial
culture results with convenient same-day results.
- MicroSnap™ Coliform
- MicroSnap™ E. coli
- MicroSnap™ Enterobacteriaceae
- MicroSnap™ Total