Laboratory mixing, stirring and shaking
Various modes of stirring, mixing, shaking and blending are often required in laboratories.
Orbital shakers, linear shakers, sieve shakers
We offer a range of laboratory mixers, stirrers and shakers.
In the Scientific range, we have metabolic shaking water baths, orbital shakers, sieve shakers, linear shakers and magnetic stirrers.
See the orbital shaker, linear shaker and sieve shaker product data sheet: Laboratory Shakers.
The ceramic magnetic stirrer is for temperature ranges fron 50 ti 350 degrees Celsius and includes a stand, clamp, external PT100 probe and ceramic stirrer bar (40 x 8mm).
The RPM setting is from 100 to 2000.
Laboratory blenders are used for agricultural, microbiological and cement applications.
This laboratory circulator and bath is designed to complement the range of waterbaths and accessories requiring a high degree of temperature control accuracy.
• Submersible parts made from Stainless Steel for durability and ease of cleaning
• Powerful circulation pump with removable filter to ensure uniform temperature distribution
• Electronic temperature control with large easy to read digital display showing time, set temperature and current temperature
• Versatile clamp for attaching directly to baths
• Stainless steel immersion heating elements
• Float switch safety cut out
• High accuracy electronic controller
• Over temperature safety with rest button
• Operating temperature 37°C to 99°C
• Polycarbonate bath included
• Bath volume 25ℓ
• Operating temperatures based on an ambient of 25°C
Metabolic shaking waterbath
tissue studies, fermentation, incubation and thawing of blood samples.
• Easy to set digital control with rotating knob
• Plate size 200mm x 300mm
• Solid state electronic speed control
• Removable stirrer bar for easy cleaning
• RPM 100 – 2500
• Adjustable height and angle via clamping bar
• Maximum volume 20 litres
• Glass flask not included
• Stand and clamping bar included
This 350 watt mixer with an 800ml cup is ideal for small laboratory mixing applications.