Oxone in air controllers and monitors
- For easily understood work area monitoring 0.02-.14 ppm
- Green-yellow-red bar graph with red at .1 ppm (OSHA limit)
- Built-in audible alarm and set-point relay contacts
- Small size: 85 x 35 x 60 mm (3.25″ x 1.38″ x 2.38″)
For water treatment plants, pulp bleaching mills, ozone generator monitors, photocopier and laser printer centers, fumigation projects, HVAC and indoor air quality systems, vehicular pollution monitors, research labs and pilot plants, and wherever ozone exposure is possible: the C-30ZX has a very fast and continuous response. It is rugged and versatile. There are no touchy controls.
Constantly monitors your work environment; shows the ozone concentration by a multicolour graphical display, and alarms when there is a health hazard
No installation typically required; easily understood by non-technical personnel
Virtually no maintenance
LED readout changes color as ozone level increases
Audio alarm and output for data logger
Connections for external equipment control
For general monitoring and ozone control
Many accessories available such as data loggers, calibrators, and protective enclosures with heaters and 4-20 mA outputs
Range: .02-.14ppm of ozone (LED scale); .02-.30 ppm via external data readout
Bargraph Display: Normally green; yellow at .05 ppm (caution); red at .1 ppm (danger)
Response time: Within tenths of seconds of ozone reaching the sensor
Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in)
Weight: 140 gr (5 oz)
Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
Outputs: LED bargraph, audio alarm, 0-3 V analog output such as for data loggers, and external alarm relay contacts; alarm actuation and relay contact closure at .1 ppm (standard) and is programmable.
THE OS-6 IS NOW NEW AND IMPROVED, USING THE STATE-OF-THE-ART ELECTROCHEMICAL SENSOR FROM SPEC SENSORS!
Industrial Grade Ozone Controller and Monitor
The OS-6 is an industrial grade ozone controller and monitor. The OS-6 design has been optimized for accuracy, ease of installation, setup and operation. The OS-6 is only available with the SM-7/SM-EC in two different concentration ranges. Please call with any questions!
- Industrial strength, water resistant enclosure.
- Large digital display, auto-ranging (0-50ppm) w/ backlight.
- Easy front panel access to set points and relays.
- Precisely adjustable max, min, and fail time set points.
- Failure alarm if ozone remains outside control range.
- Front panel generator control cutoff switch for easy maintenance.
- User selectable PPM ranges for analog output (4-20 mA and 0-2 VDC)
- OSHA 0.1 ppm safety limit light.
- Enclosure: Wall mounted polycarbonate enclosure resists water spray and splash (NEMA 4X).
- Size: H = 6.3â€/160mm, W = 6.5â€/166mm, D = 4.6â€/118mm.
- Power in: 12-24 VDC.
- Power out: +5 or +12-24 VDC to sensor.
- Data in: RS-232 serial data from remote sensor module (SM-4 or equivalent).
- Data out: RS-232, 9600 Baud 8N1 format.
- Analog out: 0-2 V and 4-20 mA, internal jumpers select full scale PPM range.
- Control in: Generator enable (contact closure).
- Control outputs: Relays, 10A @ 25VDC, 0.25A @ 250VDC, 2.0 KVA AC (resistor).
- Relay functions: Ozone generator control, >100 PPB safety limit, failure to control.
- User controls (internal):Â MAX set point, MIN set point, FAIL time, increase, decrease.
- Numeric display: Four digits, 0.5â€/12mm, auto-ranging, with backlight.
- LED indicators: Sensor, above MAX, below MIN, >100 PPB, generator on, failure
- SM7/SM-EC: Electrochemical-based sensor module, capable of either 0-20 ppm or 1-50 ppm with T/RH compensation and reduced VOC sensitivity
- Ideal for ozone generator control
- 0.03-20 ppm
- 0.1 ppm safety limit light
- Set-point controlled relays to control external devices
- RS-232, 0-2 VDC, and 4-20mA outputs
- Range and Accuracy: 0.03-20 ppm of ozone.
- Accuracy: 10-15% (Depends on application).
- Temperature and humidity: 5-40°c 20-95% RH
- Measurement Principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor.
- Size: 127 — 64 — 42 mm (5 — 2.5 — 1.625 in).
- Weight: 200 gr (7 oz)
- Power Requirements: 12-24 VDC, 300 mA. AC adapters available.
- Output control: SPDT non-latching relay. Contacts rated at 5 amps, 250 VAC.
- .1 ppm danger alarm: Panel LED and SPDT relay 5 amp contacts.
- Connections: Terminal blocks for relay output and DC input. 2.5 mm DC power jack for AC adapter.
- Indicators: Green LED: instrument on. Yellow LED: >.1 ppm. Red LED: generator on.
- Outputs: 0-2 V, 4-20mA, RS-232 digital.
- Case: Flame-resistant ABS with mounting ears.
- Not recommended for use in the presence of strong acid gases or VOC fumes.